domingo, dezembro 10, 2006


Christina Aguilera - Hurt

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were
But I walked away
If only I knew What I know today
Ooh ooh
I would hold in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice
again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there
Ooh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt my self by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside
But I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide
Cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When comes to this ooh
Would you tell me I was wrong
Would you help me understand
Are you looking down upon me
Are you proud of who I am
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more
chance
To look into you eyes
And see you are looking back
Ooh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt my self
Ooh
If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I missed you since
you've been away
Ooh
It's dangerous
It's so out of time
To try and turn back time
I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt my self by hurting you

Sem comentários: